Your wedding day is one of the most important and memorable days of your life and we are determined to capture every moment of it. Our photographic style allows for an assortment of both casual and staged photographs to be taken which provides you with complete coverage of your day. These would include, as standard, group photographs, beauty photos and staged images of the cutting of the cake.
What is more, having two photographers covering your big day means that even more of those special moments are captured and ensures that it is not just staged images in your album but casual, fun and relaxed ones, which makes your day special and your album more personal to you.
We offer 4 packages; Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, which are designed to suit every style, budget and taste to ensure that you really do get the day of your dreams. For more information check out our 'wedding prices and packages'.
We all know that they grow up so fast so why not capture every moment with a baby photo shoot. Not only do these create fantastic memories, but make perfect presents for all the family. Baby photo shoots include:
· Pregnancy ‘bump’ shoots - elegant photos of you with your baby bump, either solo or with your partner.
· New born photo shoots – beautiful and peaceful photographs of your new born sleeping, often on blankets or in a basket etc. Alternatively many prefer ‘skin – on skin’ photos with your new born in your arms or over your shoulder.
· Baby photo shoots – these shoots vary significantly depending on what you want and are fantastic at capturing your child’s personality. Regardless of what stage your child is at, whether they are learning to push – up, walk, or play with blocks these are fantastic, interactive photos that you will treasure forever.
· Cake smashing photo shoots – for those who are brave enough, cake smashing photo shoots are the latest craze, where you provide your own cake and enjoy the chaos and madness as your child digs in!
· ‘Watch me grow’ – for those who want a photographic progression of their child’s early years why not select our ‘watch me grow’ package. These are 4 studio sessions undertaken at different stages of your child’s development to capture their progress. These sessions can be whenever you choose, whether you start with your baby bump or days after your child is born the choice is all yours.
After years of education you have finally graduated and are ready to get that job you have always wanted! So after all the partying is over, why not celebrate with a graduation photo shoot.
Often at graduations you are provided with the opportunity to have a quick photo taken in your cap and gown, which is often rushed and very expensive. By booking a graduation shoot, once all the chaos of your big day is over you can relax and enjoy the moment.
During the shoot multiple photographs will be taken of you in your cap and gown on a variety of different backdrops, as well as images of you with your parents, family and friends, for more personal and long lasting photographic memories.
Family Portraits are timeless and really are treasured forever, with many of us having copies of old family portraits from our grandparents and great – grandparents.
Your own family portrait can be whatever you want it to be, with a number of backdrops to suit your needs, from classic and traditional for formal family photos, to fun and modern for the young and trendy.
What is more, anyone can get involved in your shoot, whether you want a romantic session for you and your
partner, a fun session for you and your children or a traditional sitting for
all your extended family.
At Capture The Moment we recognise that your pets are as much a part of your family as anyone, which is why we give you the opportunity to get them involved in your photo shoot, with numerous of your well loved cats and dogs being photographed monthly.
Solo Photo Shoots –
Group Photo Shoots –
Model Portfolios cover a wide range of photographic styles, from catalogue, to high fashion and Glamour. At Capture The Moment we cover them all, giving you an amazing insight into the world of modelling, with insider tips and a chance for you to build your model portfolio and experience.
Your school prom is an iconic moment in everyone’s life, so to ensure that this special event does not go unnoticed why not have a pre - prom photo shoot? To capture this event we will come to your house, or a beauty location of your choice, and capture some stunning photos of you in your dress, as well as take pictures of you with your parents, and your partner and friends if you choose.
Specialist photo shoots give you the chance to have photographed something that is special and personal to you. This could be anything from a personal skill or talent such as Ballet, cricket or gymnastics or having treasured photos taken of your family pet.
Photo restoration is a fantastic service which allows you to bring new life into those old and much loved photos. You’ll be amazed at what we can do with, old, damaged, creased and torn photos which will bring new life into them.
Restoring old photographs make a wonderful and meaningful gift for parents and grandparents alike for both birthdays and Christmas. As well as making wonderful meaningful gestures for anniversaries and remembering past loved ones.
There are certain landmark moments in our lives, such as proms, graduations and weddings that are guaranteed to be photographed and remembered. But other landmarks are often overshadowed in favour of these. At Capture the Moment we ensure that these special events are not forgotten and overlooked with our services being used for many:
· Birthday celebrations including 18th’s and 21st’s.
· Anniversary parties – such as Golden anniversaries
· Wedding vow renewals
· Business openings
· Charity events
· Retirement parties
· Pre-hen night shoots
So why not book us at one of these memorable occasions, or come up with a memorable event of your own!